1. yup I snapped a photo driving of the glorious mt. hood
2. Seth keeping himself entertained (i was stopped at a light and felt it was safe enough)
3. Seth thinks that the swing still belongs to him and not to Luke
1. Seth browsing out the window with a blanky wrapped around himself – he loves capes
2. my kids in our room, waiting for mommy to do her hair and make-up before we head out for the day
1-6 – day spent at Cafe Sip’n Play in Vancouver WA. Seth loves this place and Luke slept through most of the 3 hours we were there. We would have stayed longer but Seth decided to through a tantrum, but it’s ok he napped for like 3 hours later that day.
(disclaimer the photos of myself with the boys were taken by my friend)
Top + 1 — There are 5 photos here of Seth and his daddy with the new kids tennis racket Chris got for him. I think someone is wishing for a future pro-tennis player. I mean ck him out already swinging that racket as if he knows what he’s supposed to be doing.
Bottom – 1. sister and Seth having fun cking out the ipod she gave him.
2 & 4- seth got new washable markers which somehow ended up in his mouth
5. he loves to climb all over the place and one place that gets a daily visit is the bottom shelf of this little side table.
oh my goodness I am sure that if you are a parent to a toddler this is not that far from what you experience at your own home. I usually let him have his way before his nap (morning time) once he goes down for his nap I clean up and try to keep it that way until the next morning. I can’t believe people think that stay at home moms are not working moms… excuse me!!!
I had a long night but it was ok because the morning brought a great Americano and a full day of photography with hubby watching the boys.
1. last day with the cool lens ck out the difference between my 35mm and the 85mm lens I rented.
2. we finally took the tree down and Seth said his goodbye’s he really enjoyed the tree this year. I have to add that it was really wonderful experiencing Christmas through a child’s eyes. I think next Christmas it will be even better because Luke will be one and I’ll be getting more sleep ;).
3. we spent some of the day with my parents and in the bottom pictures you can see each grandparent has a baby in their arms.
4. there are a couple photos of hubby with his boys and they just love him so much.
5. last but not least: I love this photo of little Luke stretching out in the swing. this is so his thing or maybe all babies do this a lot but I can’t remember if Seth was this expressive as I feel Luke is.